Give the carnivore in your life the gift you know they’ll love! This Dey Aged Sampler Pack includes 5 of Pat LaFrieda’s finest 30-Day Dry-Aged cuts: 2 Boneless NY Strip Steaks, 2 Boneless Rib Steaks, and 1 Porterhouse Steak.
Dry aging is a process that both tenderizes and adds flavor to beef. During the Dry Aging Process some truly amazing things happen. Water from inside the meat drawn out through evaporation which causes the meat to shrink and the beef flavors to become more concentrated. The longer the dry aging the stronger the beef flavors.
The Rib Steak is wildly popular because it is the most well marbled of all the steaks. The center, Rib Eye, is abundantly marbled, tender and delicious. On one edge of the steak is the Rib Eye Cap, which is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef and we would agree. The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. They use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
The Porterhouse Steak is great because it is really a combination of two very different steaks: The Filet Mignon and The NY Strip Steak. The Filet Mignon is most tender cut of beef and the NY Strip is one of the most flavorful cuts. It’s the perfect steak when you want the best of both worlds.
This Package Includes:
- 2 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steaks, 1" Thick (9 – 11 oz.)
- 2 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless Rib Steaks, 1.0" Thick, (13-15 oz.)
- 1 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Porterhouse Steak, 1" Thick (21 – 23 oz.)
- All steaks have been Dry-Aged 30 Days
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Individually Vacuum Packed
FREE SHIPPING to NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, PA, DE, MD, & D.C.
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.