Like delicious earthy truffles? Then you have to try our amazing Truffle Burger. Our Truffle Burger is made from short rib, brisket, chuck, and 100% Italian Black Summer Truffles. Summer truffles are usually found in limestone terrains, oakwoods and pinewoods. They have a delightfully nutty aroma and a subtle earthy flavor.
- Each individual pack includes 4 patties (6 oz. each) of Truffle Burger Blend
- A 2 pack minimum order is required
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Pat LaFrieda’s meat has never been frozen and arrives to you fresh. Your meat is cut to your specification by their expert butchers alongside orders from some of the most famous chefs in the world. Immediately after your meat is portioned, it is vacuum packed to ensure optimal freshness.
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before 10pm EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.*
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.