The Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop is the first cut from the loin section. It has the largest portion of the tenderloin on one side of the bone, and a strip steak on the other. These two cuts compliment each other. You get the most tender cut and the most flavorful cut in one chop.Shipping & PackagingWe start with the best meat and keep it that way. Our meat has never been frozen and arrives to you fresh. Meat is cut to your specification by our expert butchers alongside orders from some of the most famous chefs in the world. Immediately after your meat is portioned, it is vacuum packed to ensure optimal freshness. Meat is shipped Next Day Air with packaging designed for at least 48 hours of transit in case of delays. Please refrigerate or freeze immediately upon receipt. For best results, we recommend eating within 7 days if kept refrigerated or eating within 30 days if kept frozen. All of our meat ships with UPS Proactive Response Secure. This is the highest level of service offered by any shipper. All of our packages are tracked and monitored by a special team at UPS. If one of our packages encounters a possible delay, then UPS will do everything possible to ensure on-time delivery. This includes rerouting packages, moving packages to the next commercial flight out, hiring private couriers to hand deliver packages, and making multiple delivery attempts. To add to peace of mind, all packages are insured against all possible transit delays.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before 10pm EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.