Brisket is one of the most versatile cuts of beef. It can smoked for a great Texas BBQ (save us some burnt ends). It can be braised for a traditional Jewish Holiday Dinner. It can even be made into Corned Beef. No matter how you choose to it eat it, remember that low and slow is the way to go.
Brisket sizes vary
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before 10pm EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.