The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. They use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
Dry aging is a process that both tenderizes and adds flavor to beef. During the Dry Aging Process some truly amazing things happen. Water from inside the meat drawn out through evaporation which causes the the meat to shrink and the beef flavors to become more concentrated. The longer the dry aging the stronger the beef flavors.
- This product is priced per steak
- Each steak has been aged for 30 Days
- A 2 steak minimum order is required
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before 10pm EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.