The Rib Steak is wildly popular because it is the most well marbled of all the steaks. The center, Rib Eye, is abundantly marbled, tender and delicious. On one edge of the steak is the Rib Eye Cap, which is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef and we would agree. The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to avoid the pieces with the largest fat deposits and smallest Rib Eye Cap.
Note, some 1" Bone-In Rib Steaks will have little to no bone. That’s because there is a 1" gap between each rib. However, the cuts with little bone have more rib meat. Choose a thicker steak if more bone is desired.
- This product is priced per steak
- A 2 steak minimum order is required
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before Midnight EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.*
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.