Pastrami Queen ships its famous pastrami nationwide on Goldbelly! This kit includes everything you need for the perfect Yom Kippur break fast – bagels, cream cheese, salmon, babka, and more!
Originally named Pastrami King when it was founded in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 1956, this quintessential New York deli eventually relocated to Queens (hence the name change), then Manhattan’s Upper East Side and Upper West Side. Wherever they’ve resided, Pastrami Queen still serves the same high-quality, tender, juicy, smoky New York pastrami they been crafting since day one. it’s no wonder Anthony Bourdain called their hand-carved, overstuffed pastrami sandwiches "the real deal.”
Pastrami Queen is self-certified Kosher
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 1 Dozen Assorted Bagels
- Smoked Salmon (1 lb.)
- White Fish Salad (1 lb.)
- Plain Cream Cheese (1/2 lb.)
- Scallion Cream Cheese (1/2 lb.)
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 1 Honey Cake Loaf
Assorted Bagels Include
- 3 Plain
- 3 Pumpernickel
- 3 Everything
- 3 Sesame
Pastrami Queen is self certified Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place bagels in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Bagels last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Remaining items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Pastrami Queen ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.