- Pastrami Queen hand slices the pastrami to order, then freezes it before shipping
- Pastrami is fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pastrami in the refrigerator
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze the pastrami for up to one month
- STEP 1: Allow meat to thaw overnight in the refrigerator (if frozen)
- STEP 2: Preheat oven to 300°F
- STEP 3: Lay the meat out evenly on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil
- STEP 4: Drizzle 2 tablespoons of water on top of the meat then fold the foil closed
- STEP 5: Place aluminum wrapped meat in the oven to steam for 10 to 15 minutes
- STEP 5: Remove meat from the oven and enjoy on your favorite bread and mustard, or on its own
- STEP 6: Enjoy!