Margherita Neapolitan Pizza - 3 Pack
This is a three-pack of Pasquale Jones’ signature wood-fired Margherita pizza, topped with San Marzano tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, and fresh basil!
Located in the heart of NYC’s charming Nolita neighborhood, Pasquale Jones is putting its two handmade Stefano Ferrara wood-burning ovens to good use by turning out spectacular blistered-crust “neo-N.Y.-style” pizzas. It opened its doors in 2016 as the second NYC restaurant from four-time James Beard Award nominee Ryan Hardy (also the chef behind critically acclaimed hotspot Charlie Bird), and it quickly racked up heaps of praise. The New York Times lauded its wine list and “crisp and airy” pizzas, and Eater dubbed the sleek and comfortable restaurant “the city’s poshest pizzeria.”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 3 Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people and measures 12"
Flour, Yeast, Water, Sea Salt, San Marzano Tomato, Basil, Chile Flake, Buffalo Mozzarella, Parmigiano, Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pizzas may be refrigerated for up to three days or frozen in plastic sleeve for up to 1 week.
- Remove from packaging
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place the frozen pizza on a pizza stone or sheet tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- Pasquale Jones ships Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.