Parkway Bakery & Tavern ships its famous chicken and sausage jambalaya nationwide on Goldbelly! Parkway’s classic chicken and sausage jambalaya recipe sources from New Orleans’ best ingredients. Parkway Bakery & Tavern’s jambalaya is made with a blend of Louisiana spices, locally made smoked sausage, and perfectly roasted chicken thighs. This dish is perfect for any get-together.
Founded by Jay Nix, Parkway Bakery and Tavern first opened for business in 1911 and remains a New Orleans landmark today. Best known for their legendary poor boy sandwich, invented during the 1929 Streetcar Strike, Parkway’s po’ boys, featuring roast beef with gravy and Swiss cheese on an impossibly soft French bread, “dressed” with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and mayo, are a piece of historical and culinary wonder you can’t miss.
Each package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 containers of Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
- Each container includes 2 lbs of Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya (4 lbs. total)
Allergens: Wheat, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Jambalaya ships frozen, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately upon arrival and enjoy within 2-3 days.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator before serving
- Heat at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot in a shallow pan foil covered.
- In microwave heat on high for 1 minute and 20 seconds. Stir halfway through.
- Parkway Barkery & Tavern ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.