Parkway Bakery & Tavern
Roast Beef Po' Boys
- Upon arrival store in Po' Boys in the refrigerator.
- Po' Boys can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Po' Boys can be stored frozen for up to 3 months.
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 325 F.
- STEP 2 Pour Roast Beef & Gravy in a small roasting dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- STEP 3 Heat Roast Beef & Gravy for 30-45 minutes until hot.
- STEP 4 Slice French Bread lengthwise.
- STEP 5 Place the sliced French Bread on baking sheet sliced sides in the oven up for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- STEP 6 Build your Po'Boy from the bottom up: Bread, 3 Slices of Swiss Cheese, Roast Beef & Gravy, Lettice. 3 Slices of Tomato, & Pickles
- STEP 7 Spread mayo on the bottom side of the top slice of bread - the more the better!
- STEP 8 Place the top slice on your sandwich and cut with a serrated knife on a slight angle all the way through
- STEP 9 Now you are ready to dive into the best Poorboy you will ever have!