Parkway’s Classic Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya recipe sources from New Orleans best ingredients. Made with a blend of Louisiana spices, locally made smoked sausage, and perfectly roasted chicken thighs. This dish is perfect for any get together.
Parkway Bakery and Tavern first opened for business in 1911, and now, over a century later, they remain a landmark to old-timers and youngsters alike.
Each package serves 12-15 people and includes 5 containers of Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
- Each container includes 2 lbs. of Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya (10 lbs. total)
Instructions / Storage
- Jambalaya ships frozen, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately upon arrival and enjoy within 2-3 days.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator before serving
- Heat at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot in a shallow pan foil covered.
- In microwave heat on high for 1 minute and 20 seconds. Stir halfway through.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Parkway Barkery & Tavern ships Monday – Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $20 for 2-day and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.