Korean Fried Chicken - 20 Pack
Parachute’s Korean fried chicken is super-crispy & juicy, and it comes with spicy gochujang sauce and sweet sesame sauce!
Parachute is “Top Chef” alum Beverly Kim’s widely acclaimed, Michelin-starred Korean-American Chicago hotspot. There are only 20 tables at this hip, bustling restaurant that opened its doors in 2014, where she’s serving up traditional Korean favorites alongside stuffed & fried bing bread that’s become one of The Windy City’s most cultishly beloved foods.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 20 pcs. Korean Fried Chicken (6-8 lbs. Total)
- Sweet Sesame Sauce (8 oz.)
- Gochujang sauce (8 oz.)
- Chicken is an assortment of Legs, Thighs, and Breasts
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include
- 1 loaf Baked Potato Bing Bread- So what’s bing bread, exactly? Essentially, it’s stuffed bread that’s fried, baked, and brushed in bacon fat, with a crispy exterior you can rap your knuckles against, and it pulls apart into fluffiness. At Parachute, it’s filled with gooey melted white cheddar, savory scallions, tender potatoes, and the finest Kentucky bacon, and it’s slathered with whipped sour cream butter.
- Includes Sour Cream Butter (4 oz.) + Bacon Fat (2 oz.)
- Each Bing Bread loaf measures 6″ × 6″
- Kimchi (6 oz.) – Housemade Kimchi, a traditional side dish of salted and fermented vegetables
- Bing Bread Cookbook
- Parachute T-Shirt
Chicken: garlic, ginger, sake, soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, salt, sugar, starch, flour
Sweet sauce: soy, sesame oil, sesame seed, salt, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, fermented plum vinegar
Spicy sauce: Gochujang, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, rice syrup, sugar, rice vinegar, ketchup
Bing Bread: flour, potatoes, sesame oil, Broadbent"s bacon, white cheddar, scallions, salt, sugar, soy sauce, sesame seeds, yeast
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store Fried Chicken in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks
- Kimchi can be refrigerated for up to 1 month
- It is not recommended to freeze Kimchi
- Bing Bread can be stored in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks for optimal freshness
- Allow items to thaw overnight
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place chicken on wire rack and let sit at room temperature until oven is heated
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees
- Use two mixing bowls to toss half of the chicken in sweet soy sauce and the other half in the spicy Gochujang
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Set oven to 400 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes
- Brush bacon fat over bread
- Cut into 8 pieces
- (Optional) Best served with butter
- Parachute ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.