This traditional Bibimbap kit comes with marinated short rib, a variety of vegetables, rice, and gochujang sauce!
Parachute is “Top Chef” alum Beverly Kim’s widely acclaimed, Michelin-starred Korean-American Chicago hotspot. There are only 20 tables at this hip, bustling restaurant that opened its doors in 2014, where she’s serving up traditional Korean favorites alongside stuffed & fried bing bread that’s become one of The Windy City’s most cultishly beloved foods.
This package serves 2 people and includes
- Marinated Short Rib (10 oz.)
- Mixed Vegetables (20 oz.)
- White Rice (16 oz.)
- Gochujang sauce (7 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include
- 1 loaf Baked Potato Bing Bread- So what’s bing bread, exactly? Essentially, it’s stuffed bread that’s fried, baked, and brushed in bacon fat, with a crispy exterior you can rap your knuckles against, and it pulls apart into fluffiness. At Parachute, it’s filled with gooey melted white cheddar, savory scallions, tender potatoes, and the finest Kentucky bacon, and it’s slathered with whipped sour cream butter.
- Includes Sour Cream Butter (4 oz.) + Bacon Fat (2 oz.)
- Each Bing Bread loaf measures 6″ × 6″
- Kimchi (6 oz.) – Housemade Kimchi, a traditional side dish of salted and fermented vegetables
- Bing Bread Cookbook
- Parachute T-Shirt
Beef Short Rib: Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Salt.
Namul Toppings: Zucchini, Mung Bean, Carrot, Radish, Spinach, Ginger, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Gochugaru, Sesame Seed, Sesame Oil, White Vinegar, Sugar, Salt.
Gochujang Sauce: Gochujang, Lemon Juice, Yuzu Juice, Mirin, Sesame Seeds, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Rice Wine Vinegar
Mixed Vegetables: Zucchini, Spinach, Mung Bean, Carrot, Mu Radish
Bing Bread: Flour, Potatoes, Sesame Oil, Broadbent"S Bacon, White Cheddar, Scallions, Salt, Sugar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Seeds, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store short ribs in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks
- Kimchi can be refrigerated for up to 1 month
- It is not recommended to freeze Kimchi
- Bing Bread can be stored in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks for optimal freshness
Beef Short Rib
- Allow beef to thaw overnight
- Once beef is thawed, remove it from the sleeve.
- Place in a saucepan, bring to a summer and continue to simmer until liquid is almost completely evaporated.
- While beef is simmering, begin preparing the name and rice per the instructions on each container.
- Once Beef is cooked, place on top of rice and name, and top with gochujang and sauce.
- Let defrost in the refrigerator in packaging.
- Once thawed, remove from the sleeve.
- Handling each name separately, gently squeeze out excess liquid over the sink.
- Once drained, place each name in a bowl around microwaved rice.
- Set oven to 400 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes
- Check frequently
- Brush bacon fat over bread
- Cut into 8 pieces
- (Optional) Best served with butter
- Parachute ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.