Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup
Pappy & Co’s maple syrup is sweeter than Southern hospitality. Their great grandfather, Pappy Van Winkle taught them that to make the best, you use the best. That’s why they grew up using real maple syrup on (and in) some of their favorite dishes.
This current batch of pure maple syrup was made with sap harvested from the Bissell’s maple Farm in Ohio in the Spring of 2015 and aged 6 months in Van Winkle 10 and 12 year old barrels.
Choose up to 3 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup
- Each bottle of maple syrup is 12.7 oz
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pappy & Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.