Classic New York Hot Dogs
Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival.
- STEP 1 Grill franks for 7-9 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- STEP 2 When the hot dogs are done on the grill, remove them all at once. Doing so will ensure more consistent results and helps avoid overcooking.
- STEP 1 Pour the jar into a saucepan and heat on low heat while stirring occasionally.
- STEP 2 Warm, but don't bring to a boil.
- STEP 3 Serve straight from the pot.
- STEP 1 Pour the packaged sauerkraut into a strainer and let it drain thoroughly.
- STEP 2 Run cool water over the sauerkraut, tossing and mixing it to wash off most of the brine. If you prefer the sharp, salty taste of the brine, skip this step.
- STEP 3 Place the sauerkraut into a pot and barely cover it with water. Bring the liquid in the pot to a boil.
- STEP 4 Set the lid onto the pot and turn the burner down to its lowest setting. Let the sauerkraut simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- STEP 5 Serve straight from the pot.
- STEP 1 Match bottle A flavor with bottle B flavor (Flavor is written on cap).
- STEP 2 Pour the contents of bottle A into bottle B.
- STEP 3 Fill the remainder of bottle B with water and shake vigorously.
- STEP 4 Serve immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!
- Note: If not mixing right away, bottle A must be refrigerated.