Since opening in 1975 Panhandler’s has been known for their unique pan-style pizza. Each pizza starts with a pastry-like dough which is baked lower and slower than a regular pizza. Each pizza is topped with their secret sauce and whole-milk mozzarella cheese, and loaded with fresh quality toppings. As the age-old saying goes “good things come to those who wait” and that is certainly true when it comes to Panhandler’s Pizza. Go ahead, try the low and slow pizza from 5000 ft in the sky.
Pizza simplicity! Served on Panhandler’s original pastry pan-style crust with lots and lots of mozzarella and pepperoni in every bite.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- Each pizza measures 10" and weighs 2 lbs.
- Pizzas ship uncooked
Dough: Flour, nutmeg, soybean oil, water
Sauce: Secret Spice Blend, Tomato Paste & Crushed Tomatoes & Mozzarella Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the refrigerator until ready to bake, may be kept unbaked and refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Place pizza on a cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven on the middle rack
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Panhandler’s Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.