Panhandler’s Pizza ships its famous pan-style pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy 3 of Panhandler Pizza’s Deluxe Combo Colorado Pizza: Italian sausage, pepperoni, fresh mushroom, crispy green peppers, and red onion atop Panhandler’s secret sauce, a mountain of mozzarella cheese, and their famous honey whole wheat pastry pan-style crust.
Since the Foster family opened Panhandler’s Pizza in 1975, the Fort Collins, Colorado, pizzeria has been known for their unique pan-style pizza. Each pizza starts with a pastry-like honey whole wheat dough which is baked lower and slower than a regular pizza, and then topped with secret sauce and whole-milk mozzarella cheese. Go ahead, try the low and slow pizza from five thousand feet in the sky! Panhandler’s Pizza was named one of the Top Pizzas in Colorado by PBS and has been featured in many regional media outlets.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- Each pizza measures 10" and weighs 2 lbs.
- Pizzas ship uncooked
Flour, Nutmeg, Soybean OIil, Water, Pepperoni, Sausage, Red Onion, Green Pepper, Mushroom, Secret Spice Blend, Tomato Paste & Crushed Tomatoes & Mozzarella Cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the refrigerator until ready to bake, may be kept unbaked and refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Place pizza on a cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven on the middle rack
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Panhandler’s Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.