Panbury’s Double Crust Hand Pies ships its legendary hand pies nationwide on Goldbelly! A powerful fusion flavor knockout! Jam-packed with veggies, Panbury’s veggie Thai curry hand pie is both nutritious and fun. The veggie Thai curry pie is made with fresh broccoli, carrots, green onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, green peas, fresh cilantro, lime, ginger, coconut cream, and a touch of spiciness, encased in a light flaky puff pastry, and rich buttery shortcrust pastry base. Each pie is a single serving and serves as a quick bite for one, or alongside a few more pies for an easy group meal. Handcrafted with love using fresh, high-quality ingredients. Panbury’s veggie Thai curry pie is great for adventurous pie lovers looking for unique flavors.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory meat pies and vegetarian pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty, and absolutely gourmet.
- Choose 6 or 12 Veggie Thai Curry Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Veggie Thai Curry: Broccoli, carrots, cilantro, green peas, mushrooms, bell peppers, chili peppers, green onion, coconut cream, lemongrass, shrimp paste, galangal, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, cumin, turmeric, green chili, soy sauce, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Shell-Fish, Milk and Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.