A powerful fusion flavor knockout! Jam packed with veggies, this pie is both nutritious and fun. The Thai Veggie Curry Pie is made with fresh broccoli, carrots, green onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, green peas, fresh cilantro, lime, ginger, coconut cream and a touch of spiciness, encased in a light flaky puff pastry and rich buttery shortcrust pastry base. Each pie is a single serving and serves as a quick bite for one, or alongside a few more pies for an easy group meal. Handcrafted with love using fresh, high quality ingredients. Panbury’s Veggie Thai Curry Pie is great for adventurous pie lovers looking for unique flavors.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- Choose 6 or 12 Veggie Thai Curry Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Veggie Thai Curry: Broccoli, carrots, cilantro, green peas, mushrooms, bell peppers, chili peppers, green onion, coconut cream, lemongrass, shrimp paste, galangal, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, cumin, turmeric, green chili, soy sauce, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg. Contains: Wheat, Shell-Fish, Milk and Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.