Inspired by a family Greek recipe for Spanakopita, this pie is as rich in flavor as it is in heritage. The Spinach and Feta Pie is made with fresh steamed spinach, chunks of creamy feta cheese, green onion, and loads of fresh dill and fresh parsley, encased in a light flaky puff pastry and rich buttery shortcrust pastry base. Panbury’s Spinach and Feta hand pies are generously sized, perfect for a fast weeknight meal for one, brunch, lunch, or an easy group dinner ready in a flash. This light yet filling pie is great for all-vegetarian diets and health-conscious eaters. Handcrafted with love using fresh, high quality ingredients.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- Choose 6 or 12 Spinach & Feta Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Spinach & Feta: Spinach, egg, green onion, feta cheese, parsley, dill, salt, black pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry. Contains: wheat, Milk, Soy and Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.