A proper pie and British classic, the Chicken and Mushroom Pie is a creamy and sophisticated savory delight. The Chicken and Mushroom Pie is made with succulent chunks of roast chicken, meaty mushrooms, celery, onion, fresh thyme, fresh parsley and white pepper in a creamy white wine sauce, encased in a light flaky puff pastry and rich buttery shortcrust pastry base. Panbury’s Chicken and Mushroom hand pies are generously sized, for a fast weeknight meal or an easy group dinner dish ready at a moment’s notice.
Founded by two South African expats, Lauren Duxbury and Adam Panayiotou, Panbury’s opened in 2014 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market in Atlanta. Their savory hand pies are a nod to traditional British street food with the twist of South African, Australian and other international flavors. Their single-serving hand-pies are flaky, hearty gourmet hot pockets to say the least.
- Choose 6 or 12 Chicken & Mushroom Double Crust Hand Pies
- Each hand pie is approximately 5″ × 4″ and serves 1
- Pies arrive individually wrapped and unbaked
Chicken & Mushroom: Chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, white pepper, celery, thyme, parsley, cream, white wine, salt, pepper, puff pastry, shortcrust pastry, egg.
Contains: Wheat, Milk and Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped frozen on dry ice and arrive unbaked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer or refrigerator
- Unbaked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Baked pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days
- To cook, place pies on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with an egg wash or olive oil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes until golden (25-30 minutes if thawed). Pies should reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Panbury’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.