Palmetto's Signature Dips - 4 pack
Palmetto Cheese has long been a staple of Lowcountry summer shrimp boils. This homemade, Southern style Pimento Cheese with aged cheddar has a chunky texture, just like grandma made it! Here you get a taste of each flavor—original, bacon and jalapeno pimento as well as the OMG Onion Made Goodness Dip!
The recipe for Palmetto’s perfect pimento cheese dip originated with Sassy Henry. Since 2002, she has been serving up this perfect appetizer in Pawleys Island during summer Lowcountry shrimp boils. Pictured on each container lid today is Vertrella Brown of Pawleys Island, a family friend and cook at Sea View Inn now in charge of making Sassy’s recipe. Vertrella was raised in the Lowcountry of South Carolina and has been cooking Gullah and Lowcounty food for over 35 years. Her image personifies the soulful flavor that is embodied in this unique, southern recipe of pimento cheese—which is why Palmetto Cheese coined the phrase “The Pimento Cheese with Soul.”
- This package includes 4 containers of Dips—one of each flavor
- Each container is 12 oz. and serves 5-7 people
- 1 Original Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 Bacon Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip
- 1 OMG Onion Goodness Dip
Sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, onions, spices
Contains: Milk, eggs, soybeans
Instructions / Storage
- Dips are shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in fridge. Do not freeze
- Best served chilled or melt to serve as a dip for chips
- Keeps in the refrigerator until the expiration date (about 3 months after receiving)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Palmetto Cheese ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.