How could the taste of Palmetto Cheese get even better? Add Bacon! This pimento cheese dip includes bits of real pre-cooked bacon mixed into the Original Palmetto Cheese dip. It’s full of flavor, texture, and personality.
The recipe for Palmetto Cheese originated with Sassy Henry. Sassy, her husband Brian, and their two children moved to Pawleys Island, SC in 2002 where they acquired the historic Sea View Inn. It is there that Palmetto Cheese was featured as an appetizer during low country shrimp boils and quickly became a guest favorite. Today, Palmetto Cheese is the #1 selling pimento cheese in America and known as “The Pimento Cheese with Soul!”
- This package includes 4 containers of Bacon Pimento Cheese Dip
- Each container is 12 oz. and serves 5-7 people
Sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, real bacon bits with smoke flavoring, onions, spices
Contains: Milk, eggs, soybeans
Instructions / Storage
- Dips are shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in fridge. Do not freeze
- Best served chilled or melt to serve as a dip for chips
- Keeps in the refrigerator until the expiration date (about 3 months after receiving)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Palmetto Cheese ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.