The 6" Vegan Chocolate Cherry Cake is Ovenly’s first vegan cake flavor! A chocolate cake with cocoa buttercream, a brown sugar caramel filling, and Amarena cherries.
Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries.
- Each Vegan Chocolate Cherry Cake is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
Cake: almond milk, apple cider vinegar, applesauce, coffee, canola oil, vanilla extract, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt;
Buttercream: vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, coconut cream, vegan chocolate chips; Filling: brown sugar, coconut cream, amarena cherries, cornstarch
Instructions / Storage
This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please place in the freezer.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 3 days. To maintain the best product quality, keep it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.