Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries. This sophisticated cake is made with all gluten-free* ingredients including freshly ground pistachios and fragrant cardamom and paired with lightly sweetened buttercream.
Not made in a gluten-free facility
- Each Pistachio Cake + Honey Buttercream is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
- This item is not Certified kosher for passover
Cake: Almond flour, pistachio nuts, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, cornstarch, cardamom, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt, lemon zest, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, sour cream (milk, cream, modified food starch, sodium citrate, carrageenan, guar gum, locust bean gum)
Buttercream: butter, heavy cream, confectioner’s sugar, honey
All ingredients are gluten-free certified, but Ovenly is not a gluten-free certified bakery
Instructions / Storage
This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.