Caramel Pumpkin Pie
Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries.
Developed in partnership with Erin McDowell, our caramel pumpkin pie is a twist on the Thanksgiving classic: creamy and smooth with delicious swirls of caramel throughout.
This package serves 8 -10 people and includes a 9" Caramel Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin puree, cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, eggs, caramel sauce
Instructions / Storage
This pie is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pie and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, promptly refrigerate.
This pie will stay fresh refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Cover the pie with foil and place into the oven on the lowest rack.
- Turn on the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Leave the pie in the oven while it preheats and for 5 minutes after it preheats.
- This re-crisps the crust a bit and warms the filling.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.