Black Bottom Pecan Pie
Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries.
Developed in partnership with Erin McDowell, our black bottom pecan pie is chocolatey and rich with hints of vanilla and toasted pecans throughout.
This package serves 8 -10 people and includes a 9" Black Bottom Pecan Pie
60% chocolate, pecans, dark brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, almond extract, salt, eggs
Instructions / Storage
This pie is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pie and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
This pie will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Cover the pie with foil and place into the oven on the lowest rack.
- Turn on the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Leave the pie in the oven while it preheats and for 5 minutes after it preheats.
- This re-crisps the crust a bit and warms the filling.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.