Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries. Binge eating the whole box of Ovenly’s salted chocolate chip (secretly vegan, not gluten-free) and salted peanut butter (made with gluten-free ingredients, not vegan) cookies for the holidays, or anytime, really, is the way to go. Chewy, salty, sweet, and perfect.
Not made in a gluten-free facility
chocolate chip cookies are vegan, but not gluten free
salted peanut butter cookies are gluten free, but not vegan
- Each package includes up to one dozen cookies
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan)
- Salted Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
Chocolate Chip Cookies: Unbleached enriched hard wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, Niacin [vitamin B3], reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, water, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring)
Peanut Butter Cookies: Peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed, soybean and rapeseed] and salt), brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Ovenly ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.