Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries. Ovenly’s salted chocolate chip cookies are their number one, best-selling baked good, and is probably the best chocolate chip cookie ever made. Soft and chewy in the middle, and caramel-y and crispy around the edges, these cookies are the perfect balance of sweet and salty, and completely vegan
Ingredient notes: Direct-trade chocolate.
This is a Vegan Product
- Each package includes 12 Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 3.5” in diameter
Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-reduced Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavoring), Water, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Baking Soda, Sea Salt
- Ovenly ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.