Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries. Ovenly’s salted chocolate chip cookies are their number one, best-selling baked good, and is probably the best chocolate chip cookie ever made. Soft and chewy in the middle, and caramel-y and crispy around the edges, these cookies are the perfect balance of sweet and salty, and completely vegan
Ingredient notes: Direct-trade chocolate.
This is a Vegan Product
- Each package includes 12 Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 3.5” in diameter
Unbleached enriched hard wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin [vitamin B3], reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, water, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ovenly ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.