Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries, like this Brooklyn Blackout Cake: dark chocolate stout cake smothered in salted dark chocolate pudding buttercream. Uh, yum.
This package includes one Blackout Cake
- Each Brooklyn Blackout Cake is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
Sugar, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Confectioners’ Sugar, Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Stout Beer (Water, Barley Malt, Sugar, Hops, Cocoa, Yeast), Black Cocoa Powder, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Light Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes), Eggs (With Citric Acid), Heavy Cream, Sea Salt, Whole Milk, Baking Soda, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-reduced Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavoring), Tapioca Starch, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.