Rainbow Cookies - 1 lb.
Classic New York rainbow cookies filled with jam, marzipan, and layers of rainbow sponge cake, covered in chocolate.
Orwashers is a certified New York City institution. It was founded in 1916 as a small storefront on the Upper East Side by Hungarian immigrant Abraham Orwasher, who lived behind the bakery with his family and made deliveries by horse and buggy. After being passed on from generation to generation of the Orwasher family, the business was sold to Keith Cohen in 2008. Since then, Keith and his team have worked hard to respect the brand’s rich history while incorporating a distinctly current point of view. It remains one of New York’s best old-school bakeries!
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 1 lb. Rainbow Cookies (approx. 12-16 pcs.)
- Each cookie measures 1.5" – 2" and weighs approx. 1 oz.
Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Cake Shortening (Contains Palm Oil), All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Cake Flour, Almond Paste, Orange Paste, Raspberry Preserves, Salt, Almond Extract.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored at room temperature for 4-5 days and frozen for up to a month
- Orwashers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.