Nutella Babka - 2 Pack
This sweet & buttery braided babka loaf is loaded with dark chocolate and Nutella and topped with hazelnut crunch, and is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time of day!
Orwashers Bakery was founded in 1916 by Hungarian immigrant Abraham Orwasher as a small storefront on New York’s Upper East Side. Orwasher lived behind the bakery with his family and made bread deliveries by horse and buggy. The business being passed down from generation to generation of the Orwasher family, and in 2008 it was sold to Keith Cohen. Keith and his team work hard to respect the brand’s rich history while incorporating a distinctly modern point of view. Today, Orwashers remains one of New York’s best old-school bakeries!
This package serves 12-16 people and includes 2 Nutella Babkas
- Babka measures 8″ × 4″ × 4″ and weighs 2 lbs.
- Each Babka serves 6-8 people
High Gluten Flour, Whole Milk, Eggs, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Butter, Brown Sugar, Honey, Pastry Cream, Chocolate Chips, Nutella, Hazelnuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Babka arrives ready to enjoy
- Babka can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- Babka can be served at room temperature or warmed
- To warm, preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove packaging and place baked goods on a baking sheet
- Heat for 5 minutes and remove from the oven
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Orwashers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.