These Black & White Cookies are as classic NYC as it gets! They start with a cakey cookie base, and are topped with half-vanilla & half-chocolate frosting. These are up there with the best black & whites you’ll find anywhere!
Orwashers is a certified New York City institution. It was founded in 1916 as a small storefront on the Upper East Side by Hungarian immigrant Abraham Orwasher, who lived behind the bakery with his family and made deliveries by horse and buggy. After being passed on from generation to generation of the Orwasher family, the business was sold to Keith Cohen in 2008. Since then, Keith and his team have worked hard to respect the brand’s rich history while incorporating a distinctly current point of view. It remains one of New York’s best old-school bakeries!
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Large Black & White Cookies
- Each cookie measures 5" and weighs approx. 3.5 oz.
Sugar, Enriched Flour, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Flour, Salt, Eggs, Water, Cake Flour, Cocoa Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Instant Coffee.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored at room temperature for 4-5 days and frozen for up to a month
- Orwashers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.