Large Black and White Cookies - 12 Pack
These Black & White Cookies are as classic NYC as it gets! They start with a cakey cookie base, and are topped with half-vanilla & half-chocolate frosting. These are up there with the best black & whites you’ll find anywhere!
Orwashers Bakery was founded in 1916 by Hungarian immigrant Abraham Orwasher as a small storefront on New York’s Upper East Side. Orwasher lived behind the bakery with his family and made bread deliveries by horse and buggy. The business being passed down from generation to generation of the Orwasher family, and in 2008 it was sold to Keith Cohen. Keith and his team work hard to respect the brand’s rich history while incorporating a distinctly modern point of view. Today, Orwashers remains one of New York’s best old-school bakeries!
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Large Black & White Cookies
- Each cookie measures 5" and weighs approx. 3.5 oz.
Sugar, Enriched Flour, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Flour, Salt, Eggs, Water, Cake Flour, Cocoa Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Instant Coffee.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be stored at room temperature for 4-5 days and frozen for up to a month
- Orwashers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.