Pumpkin spiced challah with a delicate orange crumb, and shiny exterior paired with our pumpkin loaf cake, moist and tender and filled with seasonal spices, drizzled with icing.
Orwashers is a certified New York City institution. It was founded in 1916 as a small storefront on the Upper East Side by Hungarian immigrant Abraham Orwasher, who lived behind the bakery with his family and made deliveries by horse and buggy. After being passed on from generation to generation of the Orwasher family, the business was sold to Keith Cohen in 2008. Since then, Keith and his team have worked hard to respect the brand’s rich history while incorporating a distinctly current point of view. It remains one of New York’s best old-school bakeries!
This package includes
- 1 Pumpkin Challah
- 1 Pumpkin Loaf Cake
- Babka measures 8″ × 4″ × 4″ and weighs 1 lb.
- Each Loaf Cake serves 6-8 people
- Each Challah measures 10″ × 10″ 8" and weighs 1 lb.
- Each Challah serves 8-10 people
Pumpkin Loaf – Pumpkin Puree, Eggs, Veg Oil, Water, Sugar, Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Ginger.
Pumpkin Challah – Wheat Flour, Pumpkin Paste, Water, White Sugar, Eggs, Oil, Salt, Yeast, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg
Instructions / Storage
- Challah and Loaf arrives ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool, dry place. Best eaten within first two days of arrival
- Challah and Loaf can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months.
- Orwashers ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.