Orange Ring Citrus ships its Valencia Oranges nationwide on Goldbelly! Savor the sweet flavor that comes from soaking up all that famous Florida sunshine. The Valencia Orange is one of the most popular juice oranges. Valencia oranges are harvested later in the season as they require more time on the tree to come to full maturity. The longer time on the orange tree means it soaks up more sunshine and natural sugars than other orange varieties. Loved for juicing, snacking, and adding to recipes, Valencia Oranges are a must-have citrus treat!
Orange Ring Citrus’ specialty are Honeybells, a citrusy lovechild somewhere between a tangerine and a grapefruit that is sweeter and juicier than most other citrus fruits. Hard to find in most grocery stores, Honeybells are available only in January due to an extremely short growing season. For more than a century, family-run Orange Ring Citrus in Fellsmere, Florida, has been shipping Florida citrus and sunshine from its groves straight to homes across America.
Valencia Oranges ship in 4 different sizes:
- 1 Tray approximately 9 lbs (12-15 oranges)
- 2 Trays approximately 18 lbs (24-30 oranges)
- 3 Trays approximately 27 lbs (36-40 oranges)
- 4 Trays approximately 36 lbs (41-48 oranges)
Available through mid April
- Orange Ring Citrus Co. ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Unfortunately orders cannot be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii due to USDA restrictions. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.