A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years. More recently, their Double Chocolate Babka exploded onto the food scene as the world’s densest babka. These rugelach are layered with cinnamon and sugar then rolled up for baking.
Opened in the 1980s by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II, Oneg Bakery is a traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Now run by their grandchildren, Oneg Bakery makes Brooklyn’s Biggest, Baddest Babka: the Double Chocolate Babka, which is the world’s densest babka. Challah!
- This package includes 2 lbs. of rugelach (about 20 pieces)
- Choose to add more to your order! Each additional pound includes roughly 10 pieces
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, yeast, canola oil, sugar, water, fresh eggs, cinnamon, salt – no preservatives added
Baked in a Kosher – Pareve, Dairy-Free Facility
Instructions / Storage
- Rugelach are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Rugelach can be stored at room temperature for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.