Party Size Challah
A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years. More recently, their Double Chocolate Babka exploded onto the food scene as the world’s densest babka. Our bet is that this insanely good challah is next in line to blow up the internet.
This Party Size Challah has previously only been available by special order. It’s big, beautiful and will illicit oohs and ahhs on your table.
- This Party Size Challah loaf is approximately 16" long and serves 16-20 (weighs about 2.75 lbs.)
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, yeast, water, margarine, fresh eggs, sugar, salt – no preservatives added
Instructions / Storage
- Challah is baked fresh every Thursday and arrives Friday ready to serve
- This is best consumed within 2 days of arrival
- Challah can be stored in a tightly sealed plastic bag at room temperature for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week – Challah must ship overnight on Thursday for Friday delivery
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.