A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years.
These Honey Cookies are a take on the traditional Rosh Hashanah honey cake. Tasting of honey, cinnamon, and cloves, these treats are a new take on an age old classic.
- This package includes 2 lbs. of Honey Cookies (about 20 pieces)
- Choose to add more to your order! Each additional pound includes roughly 10 pieces
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, eggs, honey, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, oil, ground cloves
Instructions / Storage
- Honey Cookies are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Honey Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Oneg Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.