A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years.
These Honey Cookies are a take on the traditional Rosh Hashanah honey cake. Tasting of honey, cinnamon, and cloves, these treats are a new take on an age old classic.
- This package includes 2 lbs. of Honey Cookies (about 20 pieces)
- Choose to add more to your order! Each additional pound includes roughly 10 pieces
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, eggs, honey, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, oil, ground cloves
Instructions / Storage
- Honey Cookies are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Honey Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Oneg Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.