A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years.
Oneg Bakery’s Hamantaschen are classic triangle cookies filled with apricot. Traditionally served during the jewish holiday of purim, these have become a year round favorite.
- Each package includes 2 pounds of Apricot Hamantaschen (approximately 20 cookies)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.