The folks at Olympia Provisions arent ones to brag, but they think their bacon is as delicious as it gets….and we couldn’t agree more. Cured, subtly smoked, and perfectly balanced with savory and sweet, this simple recipe is deserving of a household staple. Sold by the slab, you can put it on a slicer or cut into meaty chunks.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
- Each Slab of Bacon weighs 3-4 lbs
Instructions / Storage
This product arrives raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.