Try a sampling of Olympia Provisions’ salumist Elias Cairo’s favorite salami in a beautiful gift box.
Founded by Elias Cairo in 2009, Olympia Provisions in Portland, Oregon, has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home and now Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, crafts a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct.
Each European Salami Sampler comes with 4 Salamis. Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces. Flavors include:
- Loukanika a Greek salami flavored with equal parts garlic & cumin, and a touch of orange zest.
- Chorizo Rioja a Spanish-style salami with both sweet & smoked paprika, garlic & oregano.
- Salami Nola a course-ground Italian salami with black pepper, chili flake & allspice.
- Saucisson Sec a traditional French salami flavored with garlic & black pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Salami arrives ready to serve
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.