Olympia Provisions ships its famous Italian charcuterie nationwide on Goldbelly! Olympia Provisions has been smoking pork sticks (with really good pork, in natural casings, over hickory and apple woods) since its beginning. This package comes complete with pork sticks and a sausage which is a take on the classic American summer sausage that is tangy and mildly spiced with mustard and garlic, wax-dipped, and completely delicious.
Portland, Oregon’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home. He opened Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, in 2009, and the rest is delicious history.
Each package includes three flavors of Pepperettes and a summer sausage. Pepperettes come three to a pack and are about 2 oz total. Each summer sausage is approximately 12 oz. Pepperette flavors include:
- Petite Pierre made with Juniper & Sea Salt
- Kleine Schweine made with Caraway & Coriander
- Flaco Paco made with Paprika & Garlic
Summer Sausage – Pork, Pork Fat, Water, Salt, Less Than 2%: Spices, Dextrose, Garlic, Vinegar, Marjoram, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture
Flaco Paco – Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Less Than 2% Spices, Garlic, Natural Flavors Derived From Oregano, Flaxseed, And Plum, Oregano, Water, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture. Lamb Casing
Petite Pierre – Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Less Than 2% Natural Flavors Derived From Oregano, Flaxseed And Plum, Spices, Dextrose, Wine, Water, Garlic, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture. Lamb Casing
Kleine Schweine – Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Less Than 2% Spices, Natural Flavors Derived From Oregano, Flaxseed And Plum, Dextrose, Water, Garlic, Swiss Chard Powder, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid Culture. Lamb Casing
Instructions / Storage
- Meats arrive ready to serve
- To store sausage, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.