Pepperette & Summer Sausage Pack with Red Gift Box
Olympia Provisions has been smoking pork sticks (with really good pork, in natural casings, over hickory and apple woods) since the beginning. This package comes complete with those and a summer sausage which is a take on the classic American summer sausage is tangy and mildly spiced with mustard and garlic, wax dipped, and completely delicious.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
Each package includes three flavors of Pepperettes and a summer sausage. Pepperettes come three to a pack and are about 2 oz total. Each summer sausage is approximately 12 oz. Pepperette flavors include:
- Petite Pierre made with Juniper & Sea Salt
- Kleine Schweine made with Caraway & Coriander
- Flaco Paco made with Paprika & Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Meats arrive ready to serve
- To store sausage, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.