Treat yourself or guests to Olympia Provisions artisan French pâte with this trio of pork liver mousse, pork rillettes, and country style pork pistachio pâte.
Portland, Oregon’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salumi from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct. Salumist Elias Cairo grew up with a father who made charcuterie at home. He opened Olympia Provisions, Oregon’s first USDA-approved salumeria, in 2009, and the rest is delicious history.
Each package includes three 8-oz. packages of pâte.
- Pork Liver Mousse Rich and creamy mousse of pork liver slightly sweetened with Port Wine and capped with rendered pig fat.
- Pork Pistachio Pâte Country style pork pâte with fresh herbs, pistachios, and capped with rendered pig fat.
- Pork Rillettes Tender hand chopped pork shoulder slow cooked in pork fat with warm baking spices of ginger and thyme.
Instructions / Storage
Once opened eat within 4 days. The rillettes are preserved in fat and can last much longer- use your judgement- if it is covered in mold or the taste is off do not eat it!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.