The Italian sampler pack includes four Italian inspired salami in a beautiful gift box.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
Each Italian Sampler comes with 4 Salamis. Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces. Flavors include:
- Cacciatore the classic Italian hunter’s salami with caraway, coriander, dried red chili & black pepper.
- Finocchiona a traditional Italian salami with garlic, black pepper & fennel.
- Salami Nola a course-ground Italian salami with black pepper, chili flake & allspice.
- Sopressata a classic Italian salami with clove, oregano, garlic & chili flake.
Instructions / Storage
- Salami arrives ready to serve
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.