Take a Tour de France with Olympia Provisions’ French-inspired salamis.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
Each French Sampler comes with 4 Salamis. Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces. Flavors include:
- Saucisson D’Alsace a Alsatian pub salami flavored with clove, nutmeg, allspice & cinnamon.
- Saucisson D’Arles elemental, pure & simple: just pork & salt.
- Saucisson Sec a traditional French salami flavored with garlic & black pepper.
- Saucisson Aux Noisette French for salami with hazelnuts and here in Oregon, they grow 99% of North America’s crop. Enjoy this simple saucisson seasoned only with salt and speckled with whole hazelnuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Salami arrives ready to serve
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.