White Chocolate Berries Panettone
This panettone is made only with natural sourdough that’s been through a 48-hour double fermentation, and it’s filled with white chocolate and half-candied berries. It’s sweet and fluffy, and arrives in a striking black gift box!
Since 1882, the Olivieri family has been making traditional Milanese Holiday sweet breads by hand in the Northern Italian city of Arzignano, using only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that have remained largely unchanged. These panettone and pandoro are the real deal, and have been recognized by the Gambero Rosso food guide and won the 2019 International Great Taste Awards in London.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 White Chocolate Berries Panettone
- Each Panettone measures 9.5″ × 9.5″ × 6.7″
- Each Panettone arrives in a beautiful gift box
- White Chocolate Berries – Wheat Flour* Butter* Eggs * White Chocolate Drops 24% Valrhona (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder *, * Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract) Berries (16%) Sugar Cane Mother Yeast * (Wheat Flour *, Water) Water Honey Salt Vanilla Bourbon Tahiti * Allergenic Ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month
- Olivieri 1882 ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.