Coffee Chocolate Panettone
This panettone is made only with natural sourdough that’s been through a 48-hour double fermentation, and it’s made with 100% Arabic coffee and Valrhona dark chocolate. It arrives in a striking black gift box!
The Olivieri family has been making traditional Italian Holiday sweet breads in the Northern Italian city of Arzignano, by hand and with only the highest-quality ingredients, since 1882. These panettone and pandoro are as authentic as it gets, and the recipes that have remained largely unchanged for over 100 years. They’ve been recognized by the Gambero Rosso food guide and won the 2019 International Great Taste Awards in London.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Coffee Chocolate Panettone
- Each Panettone measures 9.5″ × 9.5″ × 6.7″
- Each Panettone arrives in a beautiful gift box
- Coffee Chocolate – Wheat Flour * Valrhona Dark Chocolate 55% (Cocoa Beans, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Soy Lecithin , Vanilla) Butter Eggs * Sugar Cane Mother Yeast * (Wheat Flour *, Water) Water Pasta With Coffee (Coffee, Sugar, Water) Honey Salt Vanilla Bourbon Tahiti * Allergenic Ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month
- Olivieri 1882 ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.