Old Honey Barn Mint Julep - 750ml Fifth
Old Honey Barn Mint Julep ships its legendary Mint Julep mix nationwide on Goldbelly! Create your own classic Mint Julep with Kentucky’s own Old Honey Barn Mint Julep Mix. Simply mix with bourbon and water and serve over crushed ice. Oooh fancy!
Located in historic Simpsonville, Kentucky, Old Honey Barn was originally born out of the Derby Pie, invented at the equally historic Melrose Inn in Prospect, Kentucky. After the Melrose Inn closed, Don Windhorst turned his attention to bringing products from that noted venue to market, so that others could savor his unique creations and relive a bit of history.
- Arrives in a 750ml bottle which makes 75 juleps
Instructions / Storage
Simply mix with bourbon and water and serve over crushed ice.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Mix ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii express will incur an additional $15 charge, $20 via 2-day, or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.