Impress anyone with these enormous, succulent shrimp! Perfect way to start off any meal, and tempt the taste buds! Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon and enjoy!
New York’s iconic Old Homestead Steakhouse has been in business in the same Meatpacking District location since opening its doors in 1868, making it one of the oldest continually-operating restaurants in America! Old Homestead is today one of New York’s best and most legendary steakhouses, and thanks to its proximity to NYC’s most legendary meat purveyors, current owners Greg and Marc Sherry have their choice of the highest-quality, dry-aged USDA Prime beef on the market.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 6 U-4 Shrimp
- 1 Bottle Old Heamstead Cocktail Sauce (6 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place vacuum-sealed steaks in the refrigerator or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days. May also be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Before cooking, remove all contents from the freezer and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours to defrost.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.